As one of the leading New Mexico economic development agencies, MVEDA provides a wealth of information to assist new and expanding industries in making the Right decision to make the Borderplex their home. In addition to the electronic information found on this site, MVEDA offers a number of files, easily downloaded and printed in Adobe Acrobat format. Our most requested documents include:
- New Mexico Borderplex Regional Profile – a 28-page summary of our most requested information.
- New Mexico Borderplex Business Resource Guide – a comprehensive guide to a wide variety of business support services.
- New Mexico Borderplex Esri Data – Esri Executive and Business Summary Reports for each of the population centers in Doña Ana County.
- New Mexico Borderplex Economic Indicators – changes in labor force, employment, construction permits and total reported gross receipts on an annual basis.
- New Mexico Borderplex Workforce Pipeline – current and historical graduates from major universities and community colleges.
- New Mexico Incentives Overview & Examples – examples of the savings various incentive programs offer.
- New Mexico Business Tax Competitiveness Study Update – Prepared by the New Mexico Tax Research Institute
- Demographics Summary – demographic, social, economic, and housing characteristics for Las Cruces and Doña Ana County.
- New Mexico Borderplex Major Employers – the area’s major employers by employment size
- MVEDA Annual Reports are formatted in Adobe Acrobat for easy printing. Hard copies are available at the MVEDA office.
- MVEDA Partnership Application – join MVEDA and help improve the job opportunities for Doña Ana County residents.
- Maps – from Spaceport America to the Mexican border.
- Presentations – public presentations by MVEDA and some of our speakers
Helping you grow your business is our business…Call us today.