The New Mexico Borderplex (Las Cruces NM MSA) offers unlimited opportunities for business location and expansion. Las Cruces, the state’s second largest city and county seat, is located in the middle Rio Grande River basin, equidistant between the ports of Long Beach and Houston and is less than an hour’s drive from the El Paso International Airport and the Santa Teresa International Port of Entry into Mexico. It is served by two interstate highways, two railroads and three regional airports.
Among our many assets, the Borderplex offers:
- Opportunities for manufacturing and logistics due to its southwest location with great highway, rail and air transportation infrastructure.
- A young and growing regional labor force with average commute times at less than 30 minutes.
- World class education and training offered through multiple major university systems and community colleges
- Lower overall business costs due to competitive labor and energy costs.
- Competitive incentives and tax credits for business expansion which can be augmented by the Local Economic Development Act incentives in a number of areas in the Borderplex
- A effective mix of industrial parks, business & research parks, available buildings and abundant land ready for development.
- A year-round temperate climate with an average of 340 days of sunshine, low humidity and rare inclement weather.
Call us today at 800-523-6833 to discover your business expansion opportunities in the New Mexico Borderplex.