The New Mexico Borderplex is located in the sunny southwest, ideally situated between Arizona and Texas and bordered on the south by the Mexican state of Chihuahua. The New Mexico Borderplex is part of a three-state, two-nation region that is home to more than 2.5 million residents. The region, comprised of the Las Cruces NM MSA, the El Paso TX MSA and Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico, is the largest metropolitan area along the U.S.-Mexico border.
The Borderplex offers:
- East-West highway access via Interstate 10 to both coasts
- East-West rail service via Union Pacific Railroad and its new intermodal facility at Santa Teresa
- North-South highway access via Interstate 25 into Canada
- North-South rail service via Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- International commercial and passenger service via the El Paso International Airport
- Commercial air service via the Las Cruces International Airport and the Dona Ana County Airport at Santa Teresa
- Fast access to the maquilas in Mexico via the Santa Teresa International Port of Entry
- Future supersonic international access from the world’s first purpose-built commercial spaceport at Spaceport America
Call us today to learn more about why the Borderplex is the Right Space for your business expansion.