Santa Teresa Intermodal Park The Santa Teresa Intermodal Park is adjacent to the Doña Ana County International Airport, the Union Pacific Railroad and five minutes from Interstate 10. This industrial park consists of 225 industrial-zoned acres with two million square feet of industrial space built and over three million square feet planned for new development. The park is rail served with short-line rail connecting to the Union Pacific Main Line, running through the park.
Bi-National Industrial Park The Bi-National Industrial Park consists 230 acres of industrial-zoned real estate adjacent to the US and Mexico customs facilities at the Santa Teresa International Port of Entry. This uncongested border crossing eliminates the long waiting times associated with the border crossings in nearby El Paso and is the fastest route to southeast Juarez via the new four-lane Casas Grandes Highway. The Bi-National Park is adjacent to the new Foxconn electronics plant, Mexico’s larges manufacturing facility. The four-lane Pete Domenici Highway provides access to both the U.S. and Mexico Interstate Highway systems. The Parks offer:
- Easy access to Union Pacific’s Santa Teresa Intermodal Terminal
- Uncongested land-based port of entry to Mexico’s largest maquila manufacturing base
- Easy access to rail, air and ground transportation systems
- Equidistant between the Ports of Long Beach and Houston
- Both parks lie within the Foreign Trade Zone 197
- Both parks lie within the Six Mile Overweight Cargo Radius
Are the Border Industrial Parks the Right Space for your manufacturing or logistics business? Call us today and we’ll help you answer that question.