The Hatch Industrial Park contains 58.2 acres. It is located on Highway 26, approximately six miles west of the Village of Hatch and 5 miles west of the Hatch Municipal Airport. The park is planned as a location for light industry, general manufacturing, and Spaceport America-related and technology based industries serving Doña Ana County and the State of New Mexico. The Village of Hatch currently has 46.2 acres of land available within the park, a portion of which is being used for a solar power generation facility. The Village is dedicated to bringing in industries, warehousing and manufacturing businesses that will expand and diversify the local economic base. All of the acreage within the park is zoned M for manufacturing related uses in accordance with the Hatch zoning ordinance. All village-owned parcels are eligible for consideration under the Hatch Local Economic Development Act (LEDA).
The Park offers:
- Close proximity to Spaceport America
- Lies within Doña Ana County FTZ 197
- State highway frontage
- Full utilities on-site and fiber optic in proximity
- Access to Southwestern Rail Road which links to BNSF and UP
- Direct access to a variety of agricultural crops and one of New Mexico’s largest dairies
Want to find out more about the Hatch Valley, home of the world famous Hatch Chile? Call us today and we’ll schedule a tour.