The Arrowhead Business and Research Park is a research and business hub that links New Mexico’s scientists, technologists, and entrepreneurs to develop emerging technologies that contribute to New Mexico’s economic development. It was established to enhance technology transfer and provide private enterprises with immediate access to nationally recognized academic and technical on-site resources.
In recent years, NMSU and the Arrowhead Center have formed nontraditional partnerships with the private sector to stimulate new industries, more jobs, and a stronger regional economy. The park is designed for companies specializing in research, development, and light manufacturing, as well as for businesses supporting these activities. Prospective tenants have the opportunity to design space for their specific needs, take advantage of early stage development benefits, and be the first movers in a central hub for research and technology development.
The park lies at the southern end of New Mexico State University (NMSU) and is bounded by Interstate Highways 25 and 10. It offers:
- Potential for over 2,000,000 square feet of development space
- Direct visual exposure and easy access to Interstates 25 and 10
- A highly-skilled workforce of over 23,000 within walking distance of the park
- Availability of students as part time employees or interns
- Access to NMSU resources and strategic partners
- Opportunities to partner with NMSU in pursuit of grants and contracts
- Access to the Arrowhead Technology Incubator and the National Security Technology Incubator
- On-site world-class telecommunication network
- Site of New Mexico’s first Early College High School (ECHS)
Call us today to find out if Arrowhead is the Right Space for your technology business.