The MVEDA Data Center is an online resource that provides a wealth of information to assist new and expanding industries in the decision making process. Included in the Data Center are:
- Regional Profile; a 28-page summary of our most requested information in a printable format.
- Labor Market; current and historical employment statistics, occupational and industry distribution, and average industry wages.
- Economy; sector employment, income and wages, and total reported gross receipts.
- ESRI Data; historical and projected data for population, households and business summaries for various Doña Ana County communities.
- Economic Indicators; Year-to-year comparisons of employment statistics, building permits and gross receipts.
- Education; Public school systems, colleges and universities and enrollment data.
- Transportation; Distance and drive time to major cities, air and ground transportation options.
- Taxes & Incentives; State and local tax rates and incentive programs.
- Utilities; local utility providers and capacities.
- Community; Housing overview, cost of living and quality of life assets.
- Cost of Living Calculator; Compares Las Cruces cost of living to other metros.
- Demographics; Demographic, social, economic, and housing characteristics.
- Government; City and county government offices and contact information.
- Maps; General location and assets maps.
MVEDA provides premium economic development services for Las Cruces and Doña Ana County in Southern New Mexico. If you don’t find the information you need in our online resources, give us a call.