The West Mesa Industrial Park contains 1,700 acres and is located on Interstate 10, eight miles west of downtown Las Cruces and immediately south of the Las Cruces International Airport. The Industrial Park is an excellent location for light industry, general manufacturing, aviation related and technology based industries serving Doña Ana County, El Paso, and the US/Mexico border. The City of Las Cruces has sold or leased 680 acres to date of which over 250 acres are currently developed.
All city-owned parcels are eligible for consideration under the City’s Local Economic Development Act (LEDA). Under LEDA, the City of Las Cruces is willing to discuss providing land in the West Mesa Industrial Park to the client in exchange for the direct employment they would bring to the region. This is the most aggressive community incenting in the state and illustrates Las Cruces’ pro-business appetite.
The Park offers:
- A dedicated aerospace business park adjacent to Las Cruces International Airport
- Proximity to technology resources such as New Mexico State University, NASA White Sands Test Facility and White Sands Missile Range
- Easy access to Mexico through the Santa Teresa International Port of Entry via Interstate 10
- Most parcels offer fully developed infrastructure and a majority include fiber-optic access
- Lies within Doña Ana County Foreign Trade Zone 197
The West Mesa Industrial Park may be the Right Space for your next facility…Call us today to find out more.